Tuesday, 18 December 2012

Last Saturday J & H were delighted when Chantal Joffe took over the gallery for the evening and served up some delicious Moroccan food.
Above Image: Desperate Dan is the first to arrive and sign in.
Above: When Humphrey met Sally
Above: A very jolly Jasper Joffe
Above: A very pissed Harry Pye
Above: Anne and Anna
Above: Audrey asks if this seat is taken
Above: Our young waiter suggests Mr Beswick has had enough and should switch to soft drinks.
Above: Cedar and Chatal and someone with festive boots
Above: "Do you come here often?"
Above: Happy Eaters
Above: A confused waiter stands infront of one of Jasper's masterpieces.
Gordon grabs more grog
Above: A happy Humphrey Ocean
Above: Lovely Liesel
Above: A Marvelous Mint plant
Above: Who's Hugh talking to?















3 comments:

  1. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first
    comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog.
    I will keep visiting this blog very often.
    flights to Umrah
    cheap flight to jeddah
    flights to jeddah
    umrah jeddah flights
    umrah flights from London
    cheap flights to umrah

    ReplyDelete
  2. the images are awesome.. keep sharing more


    MCX Crude Tips

    ReplyDelete